The Clifton is an 8" tall block that has a rear lip system that provides a 3/4" backset. The rear lip allows for fast and easy installation, thus reducing labor costs and elimates guesswork with a uniform setback using no mortar or pins. The Clifton is also lighter than the competitor's block, with a hollow core design that not only eases installation, but helps with drainage and connection between the units when the cells are properly filled with crushed rock or pea gravel.
- Versatile solution for any type of wall application
- Provides maximum design flexibility for straight or curved walls
- Designed for residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Fill with sand or pea gravel
- Made in the USA
- Please consult a professional engineer for design assistance with walls 4 feet and taller
- Pallet quantity varies
- 70 pounds
Dimensions: 17" W x 12" D x 8" H
Find more information about this product on the Manufacturer's website
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.