Description & Documents
The Belgian wedge is a versatile block that can be used for many different landscaping projects. This block is great for building strong, stable retaining walls with an attractive European look. Belgian wedge blocks are also perfect for smaller projects, such as fire pits, seating walls, raised flower beds and more! The Belgian wedge coordinates well with the Belgian wall blocks.
- Great for straight or curved applications
- Available in a variety of different colors to mix and match for a unique landscape project
- Made in the USA
- Consult all local building codes prior to starting your project
- 7" linear coverage
- 11 pounds per block; 294 blocks per pallet
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
Dimensions: 3-1/2"H x 7"W x 7"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Retaining Wall Block
||Color / Finish: Tan
|Height: 3.5 inch
||Overall Width: 7 inch
|Overall Length: 7 inch
||Block Weight: 11 pound
|Special Features: Modular
||Type: Freestanding Wall Block
|Size: 7" x 5-1/2"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.