2" x 6" x 24' Lumber
Model Number: 1021839
Menards® SKU: 1021839
Description & Documents
This lumber has been chosen for strength and appearance from the finest mills that meet stringent, sustainable forestry guidelines.
- Kiln dried and grade stamped
- 26' & 28' may be S-Green
- 2" x 6" - 3'-10' are stud grade or better. 3'-6' are cut back from longer length material; may vary up to 1 inch. Remaining sizes are #2 and better grade.
- Species may vary between Spruce, Pine and Fir
- Surfaced 4 sides
- 3' and 4' limited to stock on hand
- See Technical Specifications for design values/span chart information
- Additional packaging and handling charges required on special orders
Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 5 1/2" Actual
Shipping Dimensions: 288.0 x 5.5 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 49.0 lbs
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Wood Species: Fir
||Nominal Width: 6"
|Nominal Length: 24'
||Actual Length: 288"
|Actual Thickness: 1.5"
||Actual Width: 5.5"
|Grade: #2 & Better
|Nominal Thickness: 2"
||Nominal Dimensions: 2" x 6" x 24'
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.