1 3/4" x 11 7/8" x 8' LVL 1.9E
Model Number: MM191208
Menards® SKU: 1061499
Everyday Low Price: $37.20
You Save: $5.28
Sale Price Good Through 03-15-2014
Description & Documents
LVLs are used for headers and beams when strength is important.
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is stronger and more stable with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than conventional solid sawn lumber
- Multiple pieces (typically used in pairs) can be fastened together to obtain greater thicknesses resulting in greater strength to carry/support heavier loads.
- E Value (Modulus of Elasticity) = 1.9E or better
- Faces and edges are sealed with a clear or tinted weather resistant coating to protect against moisture during the construction project. Not suitable for prolonged exposure to the elements.
- Easily worked with conventional wood working tools.
Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 11-7/8" x 8'
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors