1 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 24' LVL 1.9E
Model Number: MM190724
Menards® SKU: 1061161
Everyday Low Price: $79.49
You Save: $7.73
Sale Price Good Through 03-15-2014
Description & Documents
LVLs are used for headers and beams when strength is important.
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is stronger and more stable with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than conventional solid sawn lumber
- Multiple pieces (typically used in pairs) can be fastened together to obtain greater thicknesses resulting in greater strength to carry/support heavier loads.
- E Value (Modulus of Elasticity) = 1.9E or better
- Faces and edges are sealed with a clear or tinted weather resistant coating to protect against moisture during the construction project. Not suitable for prolonged exposure to the elements.
- Easily worked with conventional wood working tools.
Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 24'
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.