1 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 14' LVL 1.9E
Model Number: MM191014
Menards® SKU: 1061307
Everyday Low Price: $54.60
You Save: $7.70
Sale Price Good Through 09-28-2014
Description & Documents
LVLs are used for headers and beams when strength is important.
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is stronger and more stable with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than conventional solid sawn lumber
- Multiple pieces (typically used in pairs) can be fastened together to obtain greater thicknesses resulting in greater strength to carry/support heavier loads.
- E Value (Modulus of Elasticity) = 1.9E or better
- Faces and edges are sealed with a clear or tinted weather resistant coating to protect against moisture during the construction project. Not suitable for prolonged exposure to the elements.
- Easily worked with conventional wood working tools.
Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 14'
Shipping Dimensions: 168.0 x 9.5 x 1.75
Shipping Weight: 53.4 lbs
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.