1 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 48' LVL 1.9E
Model Number: MM191048
Menards® SKU: 1061478
Everyday Low Price: $188.64
You Save: $27.84
Sale Price Good Through 04-27-2014
Description & Documents
LVLs are used for headers and beams when strength is important.
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is stronger and more stable with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than conventional solid sawn lumber
- Multiple pieces (typically used in pairs) can be fastened together to obtain greater thicknesses resulting in greater strength to carry/support heavier loads.
- E Value (Modulus of Elasticity) = 1.9E or better
- Faces and edges are sealed with a clear or tinted weather resistant coating to protect against moisture during the construction project. Not suitable for prolonged exposure to the elements.
- Easily worked with conventional wood working tools.
- JOBSITE delivery is REQUIRED! See a Menards team member at your nearest store for more for more information
Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 48'
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors