2" x 10" x 22' #2 Southern Yellow Pine Lumber
Model Number: 1028379-2x10x22SYP
Menards® SKU: 1028379
Description & Documents
Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) has the highest density of all structural lumber species, providing superior fastener holding power and load-bearing capacity.
- Kiln dried to a moisture content of 19%
- Superior strength and stiffness
- Choosing domestic southern pine is choosing a product grown in the U.S. which is not only a good environmental choice, but also an opportunity to support local economies
- Environmentally friendly
- Span tables can be found on the Southern Forest Products Association's website at www.southernpine.com
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 9-1/4" x 22' actual size
Shipping Dimensions: 22.0 x 10.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 80.0 lbs
|Nominal Width: 10"
||Nominal Length: 22'
||Nominal Thickness: 2"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.