2" x 8" x 24' #2 Southern Yellow Pine Lumber
Model Number: 1028285-2x8x24SYP
Menards® SKU: 1028285
Everyday Low Price: $42.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $4.73
Your Final Price: $38.26
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) has the highest density of all structural lumber species, providing superior fastener holding power and load-bearing capacity.
- Kiln dried to a moisture content of 19%
- Superior strength and stiffness
- Choosing domestic southern pine is choosing a product grown in the U.S. which is not only a good environmental choice, but also an opportunity to support local economies
- Environmentally friendly
- Span tables can be found on the Southern Forest Products Association's website at www.southernpine.com
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 24' actual size
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 8.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 70.0 lbs
|Nominal Width: 8"
||Nominal Length: 24'
||Nominal Thickness: 2"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.