ClarkDietrich 1-5/8" x 10' Interior 25-Gauge Metal Stud
Model Number: STN-162x10
Menards® SKU: 1324102
Description & Documents
Drywall or interior non-load-bearing framing metal studs are C-shaped channels, roll-formed from corrosion resistant galvanized steel. Gypsum wallboard, veneer plaster or traditional lath and plaster is applied to the metal framing to complete the non-load-bearing, nonstructural wall assembly. Most common uses of non-load-bearing metal framing include partition walls, ceilings and column fireproofing in low-rise, mid-rise, high-rise, educational, institutional and multi-use commercial structures.
- Drywall or interior non-load-bearing framing metal studs are C-shaped channels, roll-formed from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. Gypsum wallboard, veneer plaster or traditional lath and plaster is applied to the metal framing to complete the non-loa
- In contrast to wood studs, metal studs will not warp, twist or bow, resulting in straighter walls free from cracks and nail pops
- Residential uses include basement framing and partition walls
- Easier to install than traditional wood stud systems with no nailing assembly required like wood systems
- Simply set in track and twist in place and secure with steel stud screw
- Resists fire and moisture
Shipping Dimensions: 120.0 x 1.63 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 2.4 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.