Description & Documents
Drywall or interior non-load-bearing framing metal studs are C-shaped channels, roll-formed from corrosion resistant galvanized steel. Gypsum wallboard, veneer plaster or traditional lath and plaster is applied to the metal framing to complete the non-load-bearing, nonstructural wall assembly. Most common uses of non-load-bearing metal framing include partition walls, ceilings and column fireproofing in low-rise, mid-rise, high-rise, educational, institutional and multi-use commercial structures.
- Drywall or interior non-load-bearing (NLB) framing metal studs are C-shaped channels, roll-formed from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. Gypsum wallboard, veneer plaster or traditional lath and plaster is applied to the metal framing to complete the N
- In contrast to wood studs, metal studs will not warp, twist or bow, resulting in straighter walls free from cracks and nail pops
- Residential uses include basement framing and partition walls
- The ProSTUD™ Drywall Framing System combines innovative design with high-strength steel for high-performance drywall framing
- Resists fire and moisture
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.