DUROCK Next Gen 1/2" x 3' x 5' Cement Board
Model Number: 172965
Menards® SKU: 1315000
Description & Documents
DUROCK Next Gen Cement Board offers architects, builders and tile contractors a strong, water-durable tile base for floors, walls, countertops, tub and shower areas. When exposed to water, it will not swell, soften, decay, delaminate or disintegrate. The high flexural strength of the cement board resists bending to prevent finish cracking. This product must be ordered in increments of 50.
- The board is easy and quick to install
- It scores and snaps like gypsum panels and is easy to secure using DUROCK® brand screws, self-drilling fasteners or nails
- Moisture resistant
- Up to 25% lighter than most cement board
- Dry panel application shortens job schedules and lowers in-place cost
- Warranty (30 years for interior and ten years for exterior applications) is transferable
- Can be used as an underlayment or as a floor protector against fireplaces, room heaters and stoves
- Must be ordered in increments of 50
- Minimum order quantity may be required, see a team member at your nearest store for more details
Dimensions: 1/2" x 3' x 5'
Shipping Dimensions: 60.0 x 36.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 35.0 lbs
Brand Name: DUROCK Brand
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.