1/2" x 36" x 5' PermaBase Cement Board
Model Number: CB3612-0500
Menards® SKU: 1315066
Everyday Low Price: $11.08
You Save: $1.09
Sale Price Good Through 03-09-2014
Description & Documents
PermaBase brand Cement Board is a rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture.
- Specially formulated to resist mold and mildew on the board. Achieves a panel score of 10, the highest possible, per ASTM D 3273.
- Highly moisture resistant, and will not rot, disintegrate, or swell when exposed to water
- Impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable. It has excellent overall flexural, compressive and tensile strength characteristics
- Can be cut to size using a standard utility knife
- Use under ceramic tile floors and countertops
- Double wrapped edge allows for closer nail or screw application without breakage
- 30 year warranty
Dimensions: 1/2" 3' x 5'
Shipping Dimensions: 60.0 x 36.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 46.6 lbs
Brand Name: PermaBase
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.