PermaBase brand cement board is a rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture. The tapered, double-wrapped edge design allows for closer nail or screw application to the edge.
- Ideally suited for high moisture areas
- Resists the growth of mold and mildew achieving a panel score of 10, the highest possible, per ASTM D 3273
- Highly moisture resistant, and will not rot, disintegrate, or swell when exposed to water
- Impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable. It has excellent overall flexural, compressive and tensile strength characteristics
- Can be cut to size using a standard utility knife
- Use under ceramic tile floors and countertops
- Double wrapped edge allows for closer nail or screw application without breakage
- 30 year warranty
Dimensions: 1/2" 3' x 5'
Ship Dim: 60.0 x 36.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 46.6 lbs
Brand Name: PermaBase
Vendor: National Gypsum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/20/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.