5/16" x 4' x 4' PermaBase Cement Board
Model Number: CB4814-0400
Menards® SKU: 1315040
Description & Documents
PermaBase brand Cement Board is a rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture.
- Specially formulated to resist mold and mildew on the board. Achieves a panel score of 10, the highest possible, per ASTM D 3273.
- Highly moisture resistant, and will not rot, disintegrate, or swell when exposed to water
- Impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable. It has excellent overall flexural, compressive and tensile strength characteristics
- Can be cut to size using a standard utility knife
- Use under ceramic tile floors and countertops
- Double wrapped edge allows for closer nail or screw application without breakage
- 30 year warranty
Dimensions: 5/16" 4' x 4'
Shipping Dimensions: 48.0 x 48.0 x 0.31
Shipping Weight: 31.5 lbs
Brand Name: PermaBase
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.