The H series Mono-Posts are completely self-contained and have no loose parts. They are designed for new construction and are available in 3 inch increments. One person can install them in less than five minutes. The corrosion resistant primer has been scratch tested to 200 Hrs. in accordance with ASTMB-117.
- No loose parts, completely self contained unit. Designed for new construction
- Available in 3" increments. One person can install in less than five minutes
- Corrosion resistant primer scratch tested to 200 hrs., in accordance with ASTMB-117
- Allowable strength 12,700 lbs
- Design strength 19,100 lbs
- 1 plate 4-1/4" x 7-1/4" x 3 gauge 1 plate 4" x 6" x 3 gauge
- ICC approved. Meets FHA and HUD standards
- The H Series has a 4-¼" x 7-¼" x 3 gauge welded plate on one end and a 4" x 5-1/2" x 3 gauge swivel plate on the other
Dimensions: Adjusts from 6'9" to 7'1"
Brand Name: TAPCO
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.