Description & Documents
Mono-Posts are designed to be a permanent supporting component for a new home construction project. For safety and stability, H Series Mono-Posts are constructed of durable steel, come fully assembled with no loose parts and are coated with scratch-tested, corrosion resistant primer.
- No loose parts, completely self contained unit. Designed for new construction
- Each adjustable column has a 4" adjustment range. One person can install in less than five minutes
- Corrosion resistant primer scratch tested to 200 hrs., in accordance with ASTMB-117
- Allowable strength 13,500 lbs
- Design strength 20,300 lbs
- ICC approved. Meets FHA and HUD standards
- The H Series has a 4-¼" x 7-¼" x 3 gauge welded plate on one end and a 4" x 5-1/2" x 3 gauge swivel plate on the other
Dimensions: Adjusts from 6'0" to 6'4"
Brand Name: TAPCO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.