Big Moe Adjustable Floor Jack
Model Number: BIG_MOE
Menards® SKU: 1850408
Description & Documents
Adjustable, easy to assembleand install floor jacks are designed for use during remodeling projects to reinforce stairs, porches, decks or weak floors. Our floor jacks are constructed of premium quality steel and are coated to prevent corrosion. All moving parts fit snugly to avoid lateral displacement and the top and bottom plates are deeply embossed to mitigate movement and prevent dishing. The heavy-duty high carbon steel is double locked for added safety.
- Galvanized top and bottom plate embossed to prevent dishing
- Flush adjusting steel nut with pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure
- Inside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel, with adjusting holes 3" apart. Outside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel. Double carriage bolt and nut for added safety
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion
- Designed for additional support. Compression load range 20,000 lbs to 38,000 lbs
Dimensions: Adjusts from 4' 8" to 8' 4"
Brand Name: TAPCO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.