Tapco Adjustable Floor Jack - 1' 7" to 3' 0"
Model Number: C3
Menards® SKU: 1850314
Everyday Low Price: $29.87
You Save: $9.88
Sale Price Good Through 03-15-2014
Description & Documents
The galvanized top and bottom plate is embossed to prevent dishing. The flush adjusting steel nut features a pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure. Inside the tube is heavy-duty high carbon steel with adjusting holes 3 inches apart. Outside the tube is heavy-duty high carbon steel. A double carriage bolt and nut are included for added safety. It has been immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion.
- Galvanized top and bottom plate embossed to prevent dishing
- Flush adjusting steel nut with pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure
- Inside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel, with adjusting holes 3" apart. Outside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel. Double carriage bolt and nut for added safety
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion
- Compression load range 16,000 lbs to 18,000 lbs
Dimensions: Adjusts from 1''7" to 3'0"
Brand Name: TAPCO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.