Rain Filter™ Green Gutter Filtration is a simple, do-it-yourself gutter protection system that helps keep leaves, debris, insects, and other pests out of your gutters, allowing water to flow through the gutter system, even during the heaviest of rainstorms. Lightweight and flexible, the Rain Filter gutter filtration system is specially shaped to fit snugly into your gutters, reducing your need to clean your gutters, and is virtually invisible from ground level once installed. Rain Filter is made from multi-polymer foam that is both lightweight and durable and is formulated to perform in all weather conditions. It contains a UV coating to protect from degradation from the sun, and a biocide and fungicide to help prevent the growth of mold and mildew in the product. It fits all standard 5" K-Style gutters.
- Fits all standard 5" K style gutters
- Each piece is 4 Lineal Feet long
- Helps prevent moisture related damage caused by clogged gutters
- Biocide and fungicide help prevent the growth of moss, algae, mildew, and mold within the product
- Proven to help keep mosquitoes and other insects from breeding in the gutter
- Easy installation
- Green-Buildings Reviewed
- Will not void any roofing warranties
- No extra hardware required
- Virtually invisible from street view
Dimensions: 5" x 4'
Brand Name: Rain Filter
Vendor: FXI Building Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/20/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.