Description & Documents
Owens Corning ProEdge STORM Hip and Ridge Shingles are formulated with a shadow line along the ridge to enhance overall aesthetics and are designed to complement TruDefinition Duration STORM Impact Resistant Shingles. Each shingle is perforated for separation into three hip & ridge shingles, no additional on-site cutting required.
- Nail each hip & ridge shingle with 4 nails and hand seal each shingle to maintain the 130-MPH wind warranty
- Off ridge vents should be used. Shingle-over ridge vent will affect the impact resistance classification
- Formulated with a shadow line to allow for distinction along ridge lines
- Increased exposure allows for quick installation
- No additional cutting required on-site with pre-manufactured perforations for easy separation
- Larger exposure requires fewer pieces to achieve coverage compared to strip shingles
- Nominal Size 12" x 36"
- 22 Shingles per bundle
- Exposure 6"
Dimensions: 12" x 12"
Shipping Dimensions: 36.0 x 12.0 x 3.0
Shipping Weight: 70.0 lbs
Brand Name: Owens Corning
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Shingle Type: Laminate
||Color / Finish Family: Desert Tan
|Listing Agency Standards: ASTM E 108, CLASS A FIRE, ASTM D 3161, WIND, ASTM D 7158, CLASS H WIND, ASTM D 3018, TYPE 1, ASTM D 3462, UL 790, CLASS A
||Overall Length: 12 inch
|Overall Width: 12 inch
||Bundle Coverage: 33.0 linear foot
|Special Features: Designed with perforated tabs for ease of installation, Carries a warranty life that is based on the warranty coverage of the field shingle
||Total Coverage: 33.0 linear foot
|Resistance Features: 110/130 MPH Wind Resistance Limited Warranty, 10 Year Algae Resistance Limited Warranty, Class A Fire Resistance
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.