#15 ASTM Felt Underlayment
Model Number: 1511792
Menards® SKU: 1511792
Description & Documents
ASTM D226 is code for residential dwellings in Wisconsin. Standard felt meets ATSM specification D-4869, but it is not referred to as "ASTM Grade" felt in the industry. The D-4869 specification has less tear strength than D-226. Higher tear strength lessens the probability of leaks, critical on dwellings but the D-4869 specification is more than adequate for most unattached garages, storage buildings and utility applications.
- Required underlayment for roofs and some siding.
- The #15 roofing felt provides an extra layer of protection between your shingles and your roof deck.
- Excellent asphalt saturation for effective waterproofing
- Heavy-duty design minimizes wrinkling
- Accurate lay lines for simple, consistent shingle application
- Slip-resistant, even in warm climates
- Roof coverage per Roll= 432 Square feet
- Pallet Size 42" X 48" No of Rolls per Pallet = 25
Dimensions: Covers 400 sq ft
Shipping Dimensions: 36.0 x 8.0 x 8.0
Shipping Weight: 50.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.