ASTM D226 is code for residential dwellings in Wisconsin. Standard felt meets ATSM specification D-4869, but it is not referred to as "ASTM Grade" felt in the industry. The D-4869 specification has less tear strength than D-226. Higher tear strength lessens the probability of leaks, critical on dwellings but the D-4869 specification is more than adequate for most unattached garages, storage buildings and utility applications.
- Required underlayment for roofs and some siding.
- The #15 lb. roofing felt provides an extra layer of protection between your shingles and your roof deck.
- Excellent asphalt saturation for effective waterproofing
- Heavy-duty design minimizes wrinkling
- Accurate lay lines for simple, consistent shingle application
- Slip-resistant, even in warm climates
- Roof coverage per Roll= 432 Square feet
- Pallet Size 42" X 48" No of Rolls per Pallet = 25
Dimensions: Covers 400 sq ft
Ship Dim: 36.0 x 8.0 x 8.0
Shipping Weight: 50.0 lbs
Vendor: GAP Roofing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.