Pol-E-Force (#160) is a reinforcing fabric for roofing. Expansion and contraction of building materials due to temperature changes make it necessary to have a roof surface that allows for this movement, POL-E-FORCE has the elongation properties to do this. Pol-E-Force, spun laced fabric is a textile material composed of 100% polyester to form a strong reinforcing membrane for cold roofing mastics. It's easy to use; simply embed the fabric with a coating and cover as per coating manufacturer's directions.
- Pol-E-Force is a strong reinforcing membrane.
- It is lightweight with high tensile strength.
- Pol-E-Force has excellent conformability and elongation for uneven surfaces.
- It's not irritating to skin.
- It maintains its physical properties when wet.
- Dimensionally stable during humidity changes.
Dimensions: 4" x 100'
Vendor: Specification Chemicals
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.