Duck Coat is a white, highly elastomeric, rubber roof coating that provides a waterproof sealant over flat roofs. Duck Coat is formulated to hold up to ponding water conditions on flat roofs. Duck Coat can be installed on most roofing substrates including built up roofing (BUR) metal, concrete, EPDM Rubber, TPO, APP, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, PVC, asphalt, wood and more. Duck Coat can be applied in cooler temperatures as low as 35 ºF.
- Highly elastic and withstands roof contractions and expansions
- Superior tensile strength forms a tough rubber membrane
- Highly reflective finish lowers energy costs
- Can be applied in cooler temperatures as low as 35 ºF
- Freshly applied coating unaffected by rain or dew and will not wash off
- Will not wash off even if rain occurs immediately after application
- Helps extend the life of the roof and reduce building energy costs by increasing solar reflectance
- Covers approximately 70 square feet per gallon
Dimensions: .9 gallons
Brand Name: SealBest
MSDS Document: 110587_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.