LP® SmartSide® 4/4" x 8" x 16' Ploughed Fascia
Model Number: 1423109
Menards® SKU: 1423109
Everyday Low Price: $27.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $3.08
Your Final Price: $24.91
You Save: $3.08
After Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
LP® SmartSide® panels deliver all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, plus the durability and workability of engineered wood. Our SmartGuard® manufacturing process actually improves upon nature, creating products that are engineered for strength, performance and protection against decay and termites with a 50-year product warranty.
- 50-year warranty
- Ploughed Fascia is grooved on the on the non-textured side to accept 3/8" soffit panels in solid or vented
- Superior impact resistance
- The perfect alternative to MDO and plywood soffits
- Proprietary SmartGuard® process to help resist rot and termite damage
- The silica-free strand substrate works and cuts just like real wood
- No special tools required
- Additional protective packaging and handling charges required
- Siding and trims available in matching colors
- Backside is grooved to accept Soffit board
- We make every effort to show accurate colors on our website. Due to variations in computer monitors, they won't always accurately represent the product color. Please order profile samples to ensure color accuracy.
Dimensions: 3/4" x 8" x 16'
Shipping Dimensions: 192.0 x 7.21 x 0.63
Shipping Weight: 20.8 lbs
Brand Name: LP Specialty
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Fascia
||Material: Engineered Wood
|Color / Finish: Primed
||Overall Length: 192 inch
|Overall Width: 8 inch
||Thickness: 0.625 inch
|Coverage Area: 16 square foot
||Listing Agency Standards: APA-PRN 251
|Soffit Construction: Solid
||Special Features: Proprietary SmartGuard process to resist fungal decay and termites., Superior impact resistance, Available in a variety of colors - ready to install, Premium paints applied in a machine-coating process ensure consistent coverage, Cuts with standard circular saw blades and woodworking tools
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.