Description & Documents
GAP Fiberglass Slate Selvage Edge Rolls are manufactured from fiberglass mat and are coated on both sides of the fiberglass mat with a weathering grade asphalt coating. One half of the sheet is covered on the top with ceramic mineral slate surface granules and the other half with fine sand. This produces a 19" selvedge surface for overlapping.
- GAP Fiberglass Slate Selvage Edge Roll is used with cold adhesives for very low-slope roofs and flat roofs
- Can be used as a cap sheet in the construction of build-up roofs
- Width of roll is 36" with 108 square feet of roof coverage per roll
- Pallet size is 42" x 48" with 25 rolls per pallet
- Covers 50 square feet
- Ideal for low-slope roofs
- Asphalt roofing
Dimensions: 3' x 36' roll
Brand Name: GAP Roofing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.