Gable-Mount Attic Ventilator - 1620 CFM
Model Number: 53316
Menards® SKU: 1476156
Description & Documents
The gable-mount power vent uses a thermostat to help prevent heat buildup inside the attic. It operates 30% more quietly with 35% greater efficiency than traditional gable fans.
- For attics up to 2,300 square feet
- Moves 1620 Cubic feet of Air per Minute - 1620 CFM
- Helps to fight heat buildup
- Requires 720 square inches of intake vent Net Free Area
- Thermal overload protection
- The gable-mount power vent uses a thermostat to help prevent heat buildup inside the attic. It operates 30% more quietly with 35% greater efficiency than traditional gable fans.
- Fan blade is encased in a patented innovative series of rings that allows the fan to operate 30% quieter and 35% more efficiently than traditional gable fans
- Low Profile Steel Dome
- Adjustable thermostat
- Lifetime limited warranty with 5-year Replacement Plus protection
- UL Listed - 3.7 Amps; 120 Volts
Dimensions: 18" x 7.31"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.