HydroSeal 3000 is a proprietary composite uniquely designed to provide high strength, low temperature adhesion and high temperature stability in a superior waterproofing membrane. A tough 4 mil cross-laminated polyethylene film forms a resilient barrier against physical damage and water migration. The proprietary, modified asphalt provides superior waterproofing integrity. This product offers a silicone coated, high temperature release paper for easy installation.
- HydroSeal 3000 may be applied when ambient and substrate temperatures are 40°F (4°C) or above
- Covers approx 186 square feet
- HydroSeal 3000 is ideal for waterproofing concrete, masonry or wood structures
- HydroSeal 3000 can be applied to foundation walls, tunnels, earth shelters, structural concrete decks, plaza decks, parking decks, approved insulating foams and split slab construction above or below grade
- Provides a continuous 60 mil waterproof barrier on the outside of your foundation to ensure a dry basement
- Use on concrete, wood or foam
- Peel and stick application
Dimensions: 3' x 66.7'
Ship Dim: 38.0 x 10.5 x 10.5
Shipping Weight: 86.9 lbs
Brand Name: Hydroseal 3000 Foundation Membrane
MSDS Document: 104164_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.