RoofWorks Fibered Roof & Foundation Coating - .9-gal.
Model Number: 1531219
Menards® SKU: 1531219
Description & Documents
RoofWorks Fibered Roof & Foundation Coating is a fibered black asphalt liquid that preserves and protects old or new roof surfaces. This product forms a seamless, reinforced asphalt coating over roll roofing, shingles, concrete, masonry, galvanized and other roof surfaces.
- Brush grade
- Prolongs the life of the roof
- For use on metal, built-up, felt, concrete and wood roofs
- Highly resistant to water and other types of weather damage
- Seals small cracks, joints, seams and nail holes
- Prevents leaks in roofs around chimneys, flashings and valleys
- Covers 60-70 square feet per gallon for metal roofs
- Covers 50-60 square feet per gallon for felt or composition roofs
- Covers 25-50 square feet per gallon for concrete or masonry surfaces
Dimensions: .9 gallons
Brand Name: ThorWorks
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Do-It-Yourself
|Special Features: Preserves Roof
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.