SealBest Professional Grade Non-Fibered Foundation Coating - 4.75-gal.
Model Number: 1531604
Menards® SKU: 1531604
Description & Documents
SealBest Professional Grade Non-Fibered Foundation Coating is a professional grade sealer and waterproofer for all types of surfaces. Ideal for coating foundations, above or below grade, it will also add years of service as it rustproofs metal, preserves wood, waterproofs stone or brick and rejuvenates composition roof surfaces. This product also may be used as a primer/tack coat and as a coating for fences and barns. This coating dries black.
- Penetrates, preserves and protects roofs, foundations, wood fences, barns and most other surfaces
- Use for coating entire surface area, above or below grade
- Covers 90-100 square feet per gallon for metal roofs
- Covers 75-100 square feet per gallon for concrete and masonry surfaces
- Covers 65-90 square feet per gallon for wood or composition roofs
- Covers 50-80 square feet per gallon for worn roofing
Dimensions: 4.75 gallons
Brand Name: SealBest
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.