Cast Natural Stone 100 Sq. Ft. Greymont Castle Rock
Model Number: 19203
Menards® SKU: 1444958
Description & Documents
Greymont Castle Rock is a classic stone pattern reminiscent of Old World structures. Greymont Castle Rock features the traditional and robust canvas of charcoal and natural stone colors. All Cast Natural Stone Castle Rock patterns lend themselves to creating precise geometric structures of rectangles and squares. Each stone is "cut" to fit a pattern you create. For example, two smaller square pieces with a ½" grout line will approximately equal a longer rectangular piece. As with all Cast Natural Stone patterns, we recommend arranging your stone in the pattern you like before adhering to your wall, especially for Castle Rock. Lay your stone out, taking time to get the look you want. You will want the larger stones spaced throughout your project with the smaller stones adding to the geometric pattern desired. Break up straight lines within your pattern by staggering stones of different lengths and sizes. We generally recommend a ¼" to ½" grout line between stones.
- Our step-by-step application instructions make installation easy, no special equipment or expertise necessary
- 1000 pounds
- Made in the USA
- Covers approximately 100 square feet
- Pallet box 48" x 40" x 30"
- Matching corner stones available
- 50-year limited warranty tested and exceeded by the most stringent standards in the industry set forth by ICC-ES (ESR-3566) code approval
- For interior and exterior applications
- For residential and commercial uses
- Beautiful stone veneer
- Adds value to your home or project
Dimensions: 100 square feet
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.