Description & Documents
Z-Brick products have been developed with the do-it-yourself decorator in mind. Our top-quality materials are highly efficient and economical compared to traditional masonry products and techniques. Z-Brick products are easier to install than other veneer bricks. There is no need for spacers or caulking to fill joints. Installation requires no special training or tools; and there is an easy 4-step installation guide outlined on every package of Z-Brick products.
- Covers approximately three square feet
- Random sizing and uneven surfaces let you give your home the authentic beauty of natural stone at a fraction of the work and cost
- Recommended for any interior and exterior vertical application
- Z-Brick products are all-mineral products which have the look, texture and durability of traditional masonry without the cost or bother of masonry
- Made in the USA since 1956
Dimensions: Covers approximately 2.5 square feet
Brand Name: Z-Brick
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.