Description & Documents
Z-Brick is the original brick veneer developed for the do-it-yourselfer and mason alike. No mesh, metal lath, grid systems or special tools are needed for Z-Brick's easy installation. Just spread Z-Brick Z-Ment onto the surface and press on Z-Brick for an instant brick wall! The easy 4-step installation process is outlined on every Z-Brick box. Since 1956, Z-Brick continues to be the brick veneer leader and the most economical solution compared to traditional masonry products and involved techniques.
- Each box of 20 facing brick covers approximately three square feet
- All natural ingredients, no synthetic materials used
- Recommended for any interior and exterior vertical application
- Z-Brick products are all-mineral products which have the look, texture and durability of traditional masonry without the cost or bother of masonry
- Red, Used and Old Chicago Z-Brick measure 2-1/4" high x 8" long x 5/16" thick
- Classic Red, Wheat, Silver and Liberty Gray Z-Brick measure 2-1/4" high x 8" long x 7/16" thick
- Burnt Sienna and Mesa Beige Z-Brick measure 2-1/4" high x 8" long x 5/8" thick
- Made in the USA since 1956
Dimensions: 2-1/4" high x 8" long
Brand Name: Z-Brick
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.