Roseburg RigidCoat 3/4" x 4' x 8' Plywood Sturd-I-Floor
Model Number: 1231310
Menards® SKU: 1231310
Description & Documents
From the inside and out, this is one tough sub-floor underlayment. Upon inspecting the panel, the first thing you will notice is there is a water-repellent coating over the top surface and tongue-and-groove edges of the panel. The water-repellent coating will protect the sub-floor material from the weather elements until the exterior walls and roof are installed.
- Water-repellent coating over entire top of the panel and the tongue-and-groove edges
- Produced from Douglas fir and western species for strength and dimensional stability, it is also resistant to splitting, puncturing and impact damage
- Blocks up to 40% moisture absorption during the construction phase of the home
- Sealed tongue-and-groove and edges
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Floor covering can be applied directly over RigidCoat
- Nominal size
Dimensions: 3/4" x 4' x 8'
Shipping Dimensions: 96.0 x 48.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 63.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.