Roseburg 5/8" x 4' x 10' Douglas Fir Premium No-Groove Siding
Model Number: 58Premium100
Description & Documents
Roseburg Douglas Fir Siding combines strength and durability with a natural wood appearance. The face of the panel is manufactured using a select Douglas fir veneer that is excellent for further finishing.
- Rough sawn textured face for a natural wood appearance
- The inner core of the panel is made from strong western softwood veneer and a fully water-resistant (NAUF) phenolic resin
- Unlike vinyl and cement siding, this Douglas fir siding is made from real wood, an environmentally-friendly renewable resource
- Span rating 24" on center
- An all acrylic-latex paint system will do the best job of sealing the wood from moisture and ultraviolet exposure from the sun. Solid-color stain, limited to either latex or oil-based can give good protection, but normally has to be reapplied more often than the acrylic paint.
- Minimum order 53 pieces
Dimensions: 5/8" x 4' x 10'
Brand Name: Roseburg
|Material: Douglas Fir
||Siding Surface Design: Rough sawn texture
|Color / Finish: Unfinished
||Thickness: 19/32 inch
|Overall Width: 48 inch
||Overall Length: 120 inch
|Profile: No groove
||Coverage Per Piece: 40 square foot
|On Center Spacing: 24 inch
||Special Features: Real Douglas Fir veneer
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.