Roseburg Breckenridge; 19/32" x 4' x 9' No-Groove Siding
Model Number: 58Brecken90
Description & Documents
Breckenridge is Roseburg's premium siding panel that is designed to create a beautiful, natural wood appearance that will last for generations.
- The face of the panel is hand selected, plug-free veneer that has an elegant rough cedar appearance.
- The inner core of the panel is made from strong western softwood veneer and a fully water-resistant (NAUF) phenolic resin
- Unlike vinyl and cement siding Breckenridge is made from real wood, an environmentally-friendly renewable source
- Span rating 24" on center
- Semi-transparent or opaque stains can be used on Breckenridge siding.
- Minimum order 53 pieces
Dimensions: 5/8" x 4' x 9'
Brand Name: Roseburg
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Material: Douglas Fir with hardwood face
||Siding Surface Design: Rough sawn texture
|Color / Finish: Unfinished
||Thickness: 19/32 inch
|Overall Width: 48 inch
||Overall Length: 108 inch
|Profile: No groove
||Coverage Per Piece: 36 square foot
|On Center Spacing: 24 inch
||Special Features: Patch free hardwood face
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.