Description & Documents
Interior spiral staircase kits from Arke can be built in a day by the average do-it-yourself home enthusiast. This adjustable, economically priced spiral staircase can be installed to be clockwise or counterclockwise to fit your needs. The adjustable height allows you to reach levels from 102-3/4 inches to 120-1/2 inches. Spiral staircases take up less square feet of floor space than straight stairs, giving you more room for your favorite activities. See the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- 12 multilayered birch plywood stair treads
- Includes 12 multilayered birch plywood stair treads, matching landing, complete handrail, hardware and connectors
- Can be installed in a clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Interior installation only
- Powder-coat finish in hi-gloss black
- Adjustable height range for this kit is from 102-3/4" to 120-1/2"
- Staircase can be easily installed by homeowner in a single day using common household tools
- Consult with local building inspector for any questions related to compliance with local building codes prior to purchase
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Dimensions: 4' 3" W
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.