Description & Documents
When there's not a lot of room for a sorely-needed staircase, NICE 2 is the answer. This adjustable, economically priced, space-saving staircase kit has an "alternating tread" design for maximum space utilization without compromising functionality. It is flexible to lead straight up or turn up to 180° to fit your space. The multilayered birch plywood treads lend an inviting look to any room. This staircase is adjustable from 90-15/16 inches to 116-15/16 inches. Please see the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- 11 clear-sealed, alternating birch ply wood treads shaped and staggered to guarantee maximum utilization of space
- Powder-coat finish in grey with nothing to paint, weld or stain
- Can be installed in a straight line or curved up to 180° clockwise or counterclockwise turn
- Height of standard kit is adjustable from 90-15/16" to 116-15/16"
- Staircase can be easily installed by homeowner in a single day using common household tools
- Consult with local building inspector for any questions related to compliance with local building codes prior to purchase
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Dimensions: 21-1/4" W x 9-21/32" D
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.