Description & Documents
When there's not a lot of room for a sorely-needed staircase, Oak 30.XTRA is the answer. This premier series space-saving modular staircase kit has an "alternating tread" design for maximum space utilization without compromising functionality. It is flexible to lead straight up or turn up to 180° to fit your space. The solid oak treads and horizontal balusters lend a contemporary look to any room. This staircase is adjustable from 83-7/16 inches to 110-1/14 inches, and, with additional risers (purchased separately), can be extended to a maximum height of 128-3/4 inches. Please see the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- "Alternating tread" design for maximum space utilization
- Powder-coat finish painted in hi-gloss black
- Handrail manufactured with aluminum core surrounded by soft PVC cover to accommodate curved installation
- Rise between stair treads is adjustable from 6-3/4" to 9-1/4"
- Can be installed in a straight line or curved up to 180° clockwise or counterclockwise turn
- Stair treads made from solid oak wood with natural stain and polyurethane protective coating
- Height of standard kit is adjustable from 83-7/16" to 110-1/4"
- Staircase can be easily installed by homeowner in a single day using common household tools
- Consult with local building inspector for any questions related to compliance with local building codes prior to purchase
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Dimensions: 21-1/4" W x 9-21/32" D
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Style: Stair Kits & Parts
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.