Description & Documents
When you can't install an Oak 30.XTRA staircase against a wall, this second side rail will provide safety and peace of mind for the otherwise empty side of the staircase. A second rail can help prevent users from falling off the side of the staircase. Please see the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- Contains handrail, hardware, horizontal baluster and railings for entire length of staircase
- Handrail manufactured with aluminum core surrounded by soft PVC cover to accommodate a curved installation
- Horizontal baluster and railing design matches design of both the Oak 70.XTRA and the Oak 30.XTRA stairs
- Interior installation only
- Consult with local building inspector for any questions related to compliance with local building codes prior to purchase
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Style: Additional Stair Rails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.