Colonial Elegance Newel Fastening System
Model Number: HB903
Menards® SKU: 4163121
Everyday Low Price: $12.99
You Save: $1.56
Sale Price Good Through 04-27-2014
Description & Documents
A newel functions as the anchor for the rest of your railing system. This newel fastener system provides you with all the hardware you'll need to mount stair set newels. It includes a long metal lag bolt, washer, nut and two ready-to-finish wooden plugs to match any style staircase. For a helpful guide on installing newels, see the Installation Instructions link below.
- Properly fastens a newel to the floor for a secure mount
- Efficient and strong design for a balustrade built to last
- Available ready-to-finish with your choice of paint, stain or varnish
- Kit includes 1 metal lag bolt, 1 washer, 1 nut and 2 wooden plugs
- Tools needed include 3/8", 5/8" and 1-1/2" drill bits and a 3/4" box end wrench
Dimensions: 1/2" x 4-3/4" x 13" (Packaging)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.