Description & Documents
When there's not a lot of room for a sorely-needed staircase, Karina is the answer. This modular staircase is perfect for leading to lofts, attics and more. The staggered steps give you the room your foot needs without costing a lot of space. It is flexible to lead straight up or turn up to 180° to fit your space. The beech wood treads lend a warm, modern look to any room. This staircase is adjustable from 7 feet 5-3/4 inches to 9 feet 3 inches (additional risers can be purchased separately). Please see the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- Solid powder-coated steel designed and manufactured in Italy
- All-in-one complete units with a weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- 11 clear-sealed, alternating beech wood treads, shaped and staggered to guarantee maximum utilization of space
- Powder-coat finish in black, white or grey with nothing to paint, weld or stain
- Height of standard kit is adjustable from 7' 5-3/4" to 9' 3"
- Height can increase up to 10' 9-1/2" with additional riser kits (purchased separately)
- May be installed straight or turned in either a clockwise or counterclockwise direction up to 180 degrees
- Ideal for turning an attic into a loft, playroom, or similar applications
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Dimensions: 22.5" W x 62" D x 111" H
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Style: Stair Kits & Parts
||Application Method: Wood, Concrete
|Includes: 11 beech wood alternating treads, steel modules, balusters,hardware
||Material: Beech wood, steel
|Overall Width: 22.4 inch
||Overall Height: 110.25 inch
|Overall Length: 10.5 inch
||Number of Treads: 11
|Product Type: Modular staircase kit
||Tread Material: Beech Wood
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.