Description & Documents
Interior modular staircase kits from Arke can be built in a day by the average do-it-yourself home enthusiast. The Kompact stair system is the only system that can be adjusted for rise, going, height, depth and rotation. It allows you to easily create the staircase your space needs. This kit is adjustable in height from 7 feet 4-5/8 inches to 9 feet 11-1/4 inches (additional risers can be purchased separately) and can be installed with two 90° turns. See the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below for more details before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- Solid powder-coated steel designed and manufactured in Italy
- All-in-one complete units with a weight capacity of 1100 lbs.
- 12 treads, steel supporting structure and internal railing all included
- Grey powder-coat finish with nothing to paint, weld or stain
- Handrails are made of beech wood
- Clear-sealed solid beech wood 1-5/8" treads
- Adjustable in height from 7' 4-5/8" to 9' 11-1/4", with additional risers up to 12' 2-5/8"
- 76 configurations, may be installed with two 90 degree turns in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Dimensions: 70" W x 70" D x 119" H
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Style: Stair Kits & Parts
||Application Method: Wood, Concrete
|Includes: 12 beech wood treads, 12 steel modules, balusters,handrail, hardware
||Material: Beech wood, steel
|Overall Width: 35 inch
||Overall Height: 119 inch
|Overall Length: 12.25 inch
||Number of Treads: 12
|Product Type: Modular staircase kit
||Tread Material: Beech Wood
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.