Description & Documents
Add safety and peace of mind to your stairway by installing riser bars between the stair treads. These bars can prevent a four-inch sphere from slipping between the treads, meaning a safer flight of stairs for you and your family. These bars are required in some areas to meet code. Check with your local building inspector to be sure. Please see the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- Solid powder-coated steel designed and manufactured in Italy
- Powder-coat finish to match the color of your stair kit
- Closes the gap between the stair treads for safety
- Prevents passage of a 4" sphere between treads
- Kit contains 12 safety bars
- Required in certain areas to meet code, check with local building inspector
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Dimensions: 25.5" W x 1.5" D x 4" H
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.