Description & Documents
Interior and exterior spiral staircase kits from Arke can be built in a day by the average do-it-yourself home enthusiast. This staircase can be installed to be clockwise or counterclockwise to fit your needs. The adjustable height allows you to reach levels from 8 feet 3-1/4 inches to 10 feet 1/8 inches high (additional riser kits purchased separately). Spiral staircases take up less square feet of floor space than straight stairs, giving you more room for your favorite activities. This kit can lead up to square, mezzanine or round openings in the floor above. See the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- Solid powder-coated steel designed and manufactured in Italy
- All-in-one complete units with weight capacity of 700 lbs.
- 12 treads, landing, balusters, handrail and hardware included
- Powder-coat finish in white with nothing to paint, weld or stain
- Handrails are made of grey extruded PVC
- Solid steel treads with grey durable nonslip PVC tread covers
- Height of standard kit is adjustable from 8' 3-1/4" to 10' 1/8"
- Clockwise or counterclockwise installation
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Dimensions: 63" W x 63" D x 120" H
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.