Description & Documents
When you can't install a Karina staircase against a wall, this second side rail will provide safety and peace of mind for the otherwise empty side of the staircase. A second rail can help prevent users from falling off the side of the staircase. Please see the Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions below before ordering.
- Arke offers a brilliant selection of custom applications and configurations
- Solid powder-coated steel designed and manufactured in Italy
- Additional railing protects second side of staircase when it is far from the wall
- Consists of 9 balusters
- Powder-coat finish in black
- Increases the width of the staircase by 1.5"
- External railing kit is required when stairs are not installed next to wall
- See Technical Specifications and Installation Instructions PDFs below before ordering
Dimensions: 60" W x .75" D x 43" H
Brand Name: Arke, Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Style: Additional Stair Rails
||Includes: 9 steel balusters, connectors, hardware
|Material: Steel, PVC
||Overall Height: 39.37 inch
|Overall Length: 60 inch
||Product Type: 2nd Side Rail
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.