Store and maintain your oversize outdoor gear. The Sequoia features 7 Ft. side walls and an 11 Ft. high peak for plenty of stand-tall storage space. Extra-wide double doors can be placed on any side of the building and provide easy access for riding mowers, lawn equipment and other large items. Paint and shingles sold separately. Check with your local code authority before placing your order. BUILDING SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES.
- Everything is pre-cut, nothing to saw. No special tools or carpentry skills needed
- Pre-assembled, pre-hung 5' 4" w x 6' h doors can be installed on the eave or gable side; doors feature continuous hinges for added strength
- Cross bucks add extra rigidity to doors - unattached for those who prefer the look without cross bucks
- 7' high side walls; 11' high peak
- Paint and shingle to suit your decorative taste (paint and shingles sold separately)
- Soffit overhangs protect the siding from continual exposure to the elements
- Premium, rust-resistant, keyed locking lever offers security for your buildings content
- Will not rust, dent or sag , strong wood construction withstands demanding wind and snow loads
- Hardware and fully, illustrated instructions included
- Floor not included. Place on Slab or build your own floor
Dimensions: 12'w x 12'd x 11'h
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.