Description & Documents
The Amhurst features 6' side walls and an 8' 9" high peak for lots of stand-tall storage space. The extra-wide double doors can be placed on the eave or gable side of the building to provide easy access for riding mowers, lawn equipment and other large items. Check with your local code authority before placing your order. The building in the image is shown with optional accessories. This building requires the following materials which are all sold separately: six bundles of 3-tab shingles, 136 square feet of felt (0.340 of a roll), 624 roofing nails, 50-foot drip edge, two gallons of paint for the body and 0.25 gallons of paint for the trim.
- All wood is precut for easy assembly
- Premium 2" x 4" wood framing
- SmartSide siding is factory-primed and treated against termites and rot
- Preassembled, prehung 5' 4" wide x 6' high doors feature continuous hinges for added strength and can be installed on the eave or gable side
- Door includes locking door handle that provides security for your valuables
- 15-year limited warranty
- 6' high side walls and 8' 9" high peak
- Hardware and fully illustrated instructions included
- Paint and shingle to match your home (each sold separately)
- Shown with one Large Square Window (SKU 193-7525), one set of Large Square Window Shutters (SKU 193-7548) and one Large Flower Box (SKU 193-7558) which are all sold separately
Dimensions: 10' x 12'
Brand Name: Shedmaster
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.