Description & Documents
The Plymouth features 6' side walls and an 8' high peak. The extra-wide, 5' 4" double doors with full-length hinges provide easy access to your outdoor equipment. Check with your local code authority before placing your order. This building requires the following materials which are all sold separately: six bundles of 3-tab shingles, 136 square feet of felt (0.340 of a roll), 624 roofing nails, 50-foot drip edge, two gallons of paint for the body and 0.25 gallons of paint for the trim.
- All wood is precut for easy assembly
- Strong 2" x 3" wood framing
- SmartSide siding is factory-primed and treated against termites and rot
- Preassembled, prehung 5' 4" wide x 6' high doors feature continuous hinges for added strength
- Features a swivel hasp, just add your lock for extra security (not included)
- 6' high side walls and 8' high peak
- Hardware and fully illustrated instructions included
- Paint and shingle to match your home (each sold separately)
- Building is available with shingle package, please see a Menards associate for details
- 10-year limited warranty
Dimensions: 10' x 12'
Brand Name: Shedmaster
|Product Type: Storage Building
||Overall Width: 120 in
|Overall Length: 144 in
||Overall Height: 96 in
|Frame Material: Wood
||Roof Color: Light Brown Wood
|Door Opening Dimensions: 64 inx72 in
||Peak Height: 8 ft.
|Storage Capacity: 873 cu. Ft.
|Maximum Wind Resistance: 90
||Maximum Ground Snow Load: 30
|Maximum Roof Snow Load: 20
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.