Protect your RV, trailer, camper or other valuable equipment from the outdoor elements. Easy assembly with our patented "Slip Fit" connections makes this shelter a true Do-It-Yourself project requiring simple tools. Galvanized 2" x 3" steel frame offers durability and superior rust protection. Ground anchors included. Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately. For a suggested materials list, visit our Building Materials desk with SKU# 190-1425.
- Frame engineered for 70# ground/50# roof snow load and 90 MPH wind load when anchored per instructions. Please consult your building department for local codes before purchasing.
- Actual length of frame is 27'. 29' length includes 1' overhang of metal sheathing on both ends.
- Galvanized 2" x 3" steel frame offers durability and superior rust protection
- Side Wall Height 12' 6", Peak Height 14'
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately
- Frame Only
- For a list of materials click on the "Technical Specifications" button below.
- Attached assembly video represents just one size and is intended as a general outline of how to assemble versa tube frames
Dimensions: 12'W x 27'L x 12.5'H Frame Size
Brand Name: VersaTube
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.