12'W x 27'L x 12.5'H RV Shelter Frame
Model Number: SW-1227125
Menards® SKU: 1938689
Description & Documents
Protect your RV, trailer, camper or other valuable equipment from the outdoor elements. Easy assembly with our patented "Slip Fit" connections makes this shelter a true Do-It-Yourself project requiring simple tools. Galvanized 2" x 3" steel frame offers durability and superior rust protection. Ground anchors included. Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately. For a suggested materials list, visit our Building Materials desk with SKU# 190-1425.
- Frame engineered for 70# ground/50# roof snow load and 90 MPH wind load when anchored per instructions. Please consult your building department for local codes before purchasing.
- Actual length of frame is 27'. 29' length includes 1' overhang of metal sheathing on both ends.
- Galvanized 2" x 3" steel frame offers durability and superior rust protection
- Side Wall Height 12' 6", Peak Height 14'
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately
- Frame Only
- For a list of materials click on the "Technical Specifications" button below.
- Attached assembly video represents just one size and is intended as a general outline of how to assemble versa tube frames
Dimensions: 12'W x 27'L x 12.5'H Frame Size
Brand Name: VersaTube
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.