Description & Documents
Just add lumber to the 2x4basics® ProBrackets sawhorse to make a sturdy sawhorse with an additional lower shelf. Two of these bracket kits allow you to make two sawhorses. All the hardware and assembly instructions are included with this product. This product requires 2" x 4" lumber (sold separately) to assemble a sawhorse.
- Made of maintenance-free structural resin
- All hardware and assembly instructions included
- Requires 2" x 4" lumber, sold separately
- Easy assembly with a power screwdriver and saw
- Only straight 90° cuts required-no angle cuts
- Lifetime warranty
- Rubber boots on bottom included
Brand Name: 2x4basics
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.